Sharing Rent Relief
How to Share Alaska Housing Rent Relief
Alaska Housing Rent Relief provides rent relief to households unable to pay rent and utilities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) will administer up to $200 million in federal funds to eligible Alaskan renters through Alaska Housing Rent Relief. The application period closes to new applications at 11:59 pm on March 5th, 2021. We encourage you to learn more and share this information with Alaskans. Here's how:
- Share the Alaska Housing Rent Relief page with them. From there they can check their eligibility and apply before the March 5th deadline.
- Sign up to receive announcements about how you can help Alaskans gain access to rent relief funds.
- Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on Alaska Housing Rent Relief and other programs.
We've assembled a toolkit of materials to help you share information about this program with Alaskans and to encourage them to apply. Click here for materials specifically for utility companies.
- Flyer for the Anchorage Area
- Translated Flyers
- Flyer Template for Partners (Long Form)
- Flyer Template for Partners (Short Form)
- Postcard (Generic Message)
- Postcard (For Residents)
- Postcard (For Shareholders)
High Resolution & Fillable
- Print Ad (Rent Message)
- Print Ad (Utilities Message)
- Bill Stuffer (No Bleed)
- Bill Stuffer (With Bleed)
- Poster (11x17 Long Form)
- Poster (11x17 Short Form)
Don’t see what you need? Campaign materials can be sized to your promotional needs, or customized with your organization’s branding. Please contact AHFC at firstname.lastname@example.org.