Alaska Housing Homeowner Assistance Toolkit
How To Use This Toolkit
This toolkit contains informational content about Homeowner Assistance, as well as educational resources to share with homeowners.
About Alaska Housing Homeowner Assistance
Alaska Housing Homeowner Assistance is being supported, in whole or in part, by federal award number HAFP-0197 awarded to the State of Alaska by the US Department of the Treasury. As part of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the program is designed to help homeowners avoid mortgage delinquencies and foreclosures. Approved payments will be distributed by AHFC and its partners directly to Mortgage Servicers and homeowner expense and utility providers.
The application period for Alaska Housing Homeowner Assistance is now closed.
news Releases, Fact Sheets, & Informational Blog Posts
June 2, 2022
May 13, 2022
March 31, 2022
- "More than 8,500 Applications Received for Alaska Homeowner Assistance"
- PDF Version of 3/31/22 News Release
March 7, 2022
- "First Week of Pre-registrations for Alaska Housing Homeowner Assistance Results in 4,000 Eligibility Checks"
- PDF Version of 3/7/22 News Release
February 18, 2022
- "Mortgage Related Pandemic Relief Soon Available From Alaska Housing Finance Corporation"
- PDF Version of 2/18/22 News Release
- PDF Version of 2/18/22 Fact Sheet
- PDF Version of 2/18/22 Housing Assistance Fund Methodologies & Facts
Visit AHFC's Newsroom for the latest news, educational blogs, our HomeDelivery newsletter, and more.
Educational Blog Posts for Homeowners
- Mortgage Lenders Vs. Servicers: What's The Difference?
- Avoiding Mortgage Assistance Scams
- Mortgage Counseling Can Benefit Homeowners
"How To" Videos for Current Applicants
Walkthrough of The Application process
Click here to see the application process for applicants, including screenshots of the online forms they will need to complete and descriptions of each step along the way.
Informational Webinar & Panel Discussion
Watch a recording of AHFC's webinar and panel discussion about Alaska Housing Homeowner Assistance.